My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Enfusia and Cocoon Organic Skincare Products

>> Thursday, December 9, 2010


My skin always gets really dry in the winter, especially my hands so I love a good quality lotion that really protects and heals. That is why I was pleased to discover Enfusia's line of organic bath and body products as well as Cocoon, their organic bath and body care for kids.

"Enfusia’s® line of bath and body products are made with organic and natural botanical ingredients and extracts. For centuries, plants, herbs, and essential oils have been used for the vitamins and nutrients they deliver to the skin. We fragrance with 100% pure essential oils. Essential oils have aromatherapeutic properties that benefit the body, mind, and soul. All of our products are sulfate, paraben & wax free. Our line of luxurious and soothing organic products has expanded to address the special needs of the most precious and sensitive skin of all… a child’s. The Cocoon line of organic products includes a hair and body wash, a gentle moisturizing lotion, and soothing massage oil."


Enfusia organic bath and body care for women includes Organic Body Lotion in 8 different concoctions, Organic Body Wash in 6 different scents, Spa Bars, Dead Sea Salts & Scrub, Pink Ribon Collection and Fizz & Foam Bath Bombs. I find a nice warm bath so relaxing and great for taking off the winter chill. I was able to try the pink grapfruit Fizz & Foam Bath Bomb. It comes wrapped like a present in a fancy patterned cellophane. My daughter spotted it right away. "Ooohh...What's this mama?" "That's for me!" I told her! It is huge and I broke it into two parts. The bath bomb is really fun for bathing because not only does it have a lovely relaxing scent but it effervesces while you bath and little tiny bubbles collect on your skin! Then of course, your skin gets to soak up all the good essential oils that are in the bath bombs while you enjoy the treat. My daughter ended up getting to enjoy the rest of the bomb since she kept requesting it! She loved the way it fizzed and I was glad she got so much enjoyment out of it even though I didn't really want to part with it! Enfusia's Organic Fizz & Foam Bath Bombs come in 12 different scents and they make excellent gifts.

My kids also enjoyed getting to sample Cocoon Organic Baby Moisturizing Body Lotion and Cocoon Organic Baby Body & Hair Wash. I love that Cocoon products are not only organic but also paraben, phthalate and sulfate free. The gentle body and hair wash is enriched with organic oils and herbal extracts. Cocoon is glucose based and is formulated for eczema and dermatitis which is great for my son's sensitive skin. Cocoon's delicious scent - a combination of organic chamomile, lavender and lemongrass organic essential oils - was picked by kids and my kids really liked the smell of it too! I loved that the Cocoon moisturizer has organic unrefined shea butter butter and aloe. Cocoon's moisturizer not only aides the skin in moisture retention but helps protect it from the environmental elements. It is great for helping to prevent my son's mild eczema. I also really enjoyed the way it felt on my hands as well as the scent of the organic pure chamomile, lavender and lemongrass organic essential oils.

Enfusia didn't forget Men either! They have a complete organic men's bath and body care line too! Now is a great time to check out Enfusia because they have a special offer going on. Free Shipping on your order of $25 or more on Enfusia.com now through December 17, 2010.

You can stay in the loop on Enfusia and Cocoon sales and like Enfusia on Facebook!

3 comments:

Unknown,  said... December 10, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

I have a confession to make. In our home, we don’t use the Enfusia-Cocoon Organic Baby Moisturizing Lotion just for our children. In fact, my wife and I often use the lotion for ourselves because of how well it moisturizes and heals the small cracks the harsh winter air can make in your skin. It rubs in completely to your skin, leaving it nourished without leaving it greasy, which is a huge plus for me. All in all, I think it’s a great moisturizer to use for your hands, and of course, on your kids.

One thing to note, Cocoon’s baby lotion has a very strong ginger scent. Both my wife and I enjoy it, but if you don’t like the scent of ginger it may not be the right product for you.

Welcome to my blog at http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

Unknown,  said... December 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Shiffa products are created for people who care about what they use on their bodies by providing a long term natural solution, and reassurance about wellness, organic skincare, as well as beauty. Shiffa is a luxury product that does not compromise on efectiveness.

Buy Shiffa’s range of organic winter care products here: http://www.shiffa.com/

Skin Care,  said... December 20, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

I just did a search on the Skin Deep Database. This is simply astounding. Even some of the “natural/organic” products I buy at a premium at Whole Foods are rated with high toxicity levels! Thank you for sharing this important information.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP